Information according to § 5 TMG
Responsible service provider:
Smiles Delivery GmbH
Represented by Abderrahmane Said
Register court: Charlottenburg
Register number: 220172B
Tel .: +491729936954
Sales tax identification number acc. § 27 a UstG: DE2753650556
** [SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY and address]
This website contains data and information of all kinds that are protected by trademark and / or copyright in favor of the service provider or, in individual cases, in favor of third parties. It is therefore not permitted to download, reproduce and / or distribute the website in whole or in part. Above all, technical duplication for the purpose of browsing is permitted, as long as this action does not serve economic purposes, as well as permanent duplication for personal use.
(2) It is permitted to set a link on this website as long as it is used solely for cross-reference purposes. The service provider reserves the right to revoke the permission. Framing this website is not permitted.
(3) The service provider assumes liability for the content of its website in accordance with the statutory provisions. No guarantee is given for the correctness and completeness of the information on the website. References and links to third party websites do not mean that the service provider adopts the content behind the reference or link as its own. The content does not justify any responsibility on the part of the service provider for the data and information provided there. The service provider has no influence on the content behind the link. The service provider is therefore not liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and for damage caused by the use of the content behind the link.
(4) The use of the internet is at the user’s own risk. Above all, the service provider is not liable for technical failure of the Internet or access to the Internet.
(5) If the contractual partner is a merchant, legal entity under public law or special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction is the seat of the service provider. German law applies to the exclusion of the UN purchase law.
(7) In the event that the user is a consumer (not an entrepreneur), there is a reference to the possibility of out-of-court settlement of disputes in accordance with Art. 14 of Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 – ODR regulation. Details can be found in the aforementioned regulation and at [LINK] http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.